Who are HVAC Contractors?
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality.
When you need your heating, ventilation, or air conditioning (also known as HVAC) system replaced or repaired, you will need to hire an HVAC contractor who is specialized and licensed to work on the equipment in your home.
HVAC Contractors provide services heating and cooling industry. A few services are listed below:
- Design, installation and maintenance of commercial, industrial and institutional HVAC systems including air flow and temperature control systems.
- HVAC equipment services includes roof top units, air make-up units, split systems, exhaust systems, infrared heaters, circulating pumps, boilers and ventilation systems.
- Many provide 24/7 and emergency services.
- Repairs & replacements for unit heaters, rooftop systems, boiler systems, temperature controls, commercial split systems, VAV systems, exhaust systems, make-up units, computer room units & building envelopes.
- Installation and maintenance of hot water heating system, including pressure relief valves, cushion tanks, circulation pumps and feed valves.
- Radiator repairs and replacements
- Some provide refrigeration services include freezing, heating, air conditioning, and cold storage. Industries served include craft breweries, supermarkets, data centers, walk-in coolers, and rooftop HVAC.
- Duct cleaning and air filtration upgrades.
- Appliance connections, sump pumps, drain cleaning, gas line hook-ups, gas fittings, gas hot water tanks, instant gas tankless water heaters, boilers, furnaces, fireplaces, BBQs, hydronic heat systems and water filter systems.
- Indoor air quality testing
An HVAC contractor should be properly trained, insured, and have certifications that comply with professional HVAC procedures in addition to other qualifications.
HVAC Contractors Toronto – City Air Toronto Inc.
4 Deerfield Place Scarborough M1K 4×4
Give us a call today to speak to one of our qualified and certified technicians @
or send an email to [email protected]
Check us out on Homestars, Google, Yellow Page, Yelp and on Social account Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.