AC Repair Toronto: Troubleshooting service call can vary from $75 to $180, depending largely on your geographical location and the time of year in which the call occurs as well as if the call if received during working hours or after hours for emergency calls. The time of HVAC professionals is at a premium during the hot summer months.
AC Repair Toronto
According to Home Advisor, here are the stats that were found:
Here are some common types of air conditioner problems and their average associated costs:
- Refrigerant leak detection and repair: $225-$1600
- AC refrigerant recharge: $160-$400
- Circuit board replacement: $120-$600
- Replace fuses, circuit breakers or relays: $15-$300
- Thermostat replacement: $60-$250
- AC compressor repair hard start kit: $100-$250
- Capacitor or contactor replacement: $90-$400
- Home air compressor replacement: $1350-$1800, depending on size and type
- Evaporator coil replacement: $650-$1200
- Condensing unit fan motor replacement: $100-$300
- Condensate pump replacement: $90-$250
We can perform a yearly tune-up of your system. This yearly maintenance can go far toward heading off major repairs to your system and provide you with peace of mind and considerable savings in the long term. Additionally, regular servicing of your AC unit can help a home inspector to certify that your unit is working properly in the event you decide to sell your home
Thinking about postponing your AC repair Toronto?
Although your AC may continue to work for a time, if you ignore warning signs of air conditioner repair troubles, it can be much more costly to repair in the long term. Diminished cooling capacity not only makes your home uncomfortably warm, but it also raises your utility bills significantly as your unit struggles to maintain the desired temperature ineffectively. A system put under strain is likely to overheat, resulting in major damage. Therefore, it is best promptly call when you discover signs of trouble for AC repair Toronto.
Reference: Home Advisor