Furnace maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety.
Although your furnace is normally “out-of-sight and out-of-mind”, City Air Toronto Inc | Air Conditioning and Heating realizes that you have a fuel burning appliance in your home. It brings concerns about electricity, fire and flue by-products.
In order to ensure your safety and peace of mind, we send highly trained service professionals to look over your furnace piece by piece and make sure that everything is correct and operating safely.
Our service technicians will take the time to note any abnormalities and bring them to your attention. They will then discuss with you any recommendations they have for needed remedies and repairs.
An improperly maintained furnace can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns, while rising energy costs make efficiency more important every day.
Our checks and adjustments can help
- Keep your family safe by detecting carbon monoxide leaks
- Reduce your monthly heating bills
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night furnace breakdown
What we do:
- Check operating pressures
- Check operation of condensation system
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform a safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your furnace is running to manufacturer’s specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns