With summer right around the corner, this is shaping up to be a busy time for City Air Conditioning & Heating, the top provider of air conditioner installations Toronto and the surrounding regions. That is why we recommend that our clients book now to avoid the rush. We prepare you for the summer; ac repairs, ac maintenance, ac installations. We advise on whether you need ac replacements/ac installations. Do you need ductless air conditioning for your home or central air conditioning? You ask and we provide the solutions.
The last few summers in the Greater Toronto Area have been incredibly hot; that’s why you should consider having air conditioning installed. Whether it’s a new unit or you’re looking to replace your old one, we offer air conditioning installations in Toronto for home and condo owners.
At City Air, we offer central air conditioning installations in Toronto. We carry some of the top brands, including Luxaire and Energy Star-rated Keeprite central air conditioning units. These energy-efficient air conditioning units will keep your house cool this summer while also keeping your energy bills low.
Our central air conditioning unit will last for years and add value to your home; if you sell your home, you will see a return on your investment. And with energy bills going up in the GTA, now is the time for energy-efficient air conditioning installations in Toronto.
If you live in an apartment or condo or if you cannot afford a central air unit, we also offer ductless air conditioning installations in Toronto. These lightweight, compact units provide powerful cooling with more energy efficiency than central air units.
We offer ductless air conditioning units from all the top names, including LG and Fujitsu. And best of all, these units are affordable and if you move, you can bring them with you. Ductless air conditioning units are perfect for apartments and condominiums that may not have air conditioning in the building, or even for places that have radiator heating with no air ducts. Ductless units are truly a great and inexpensive alternative to air conditioner installations Toronto.
With 25 years of experience in air conditioner installations Toronto, our team of highly trained professionals will install your air conditioning unit quickly and efficiently and with minimal disruption to your busy life. All our air conditioning installations in Toronto come with a one-year limited labour warranty and parts warranty up to 10 years (some restrictions apply).
If your air conditioning unit needs fixing, we will guarantee the repairs for up to 60 days. And we are always looking for input from customers to improve our air conditioning installation and repair services in Toronto.
Whether you’re looking for central air conditioning installation in Toronto or a portable unit, call City Air Conditioning & Heating today!
AIR DUCT CLEANING TORONTO | Let’s clear the air
According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust, and allergens in its air ducts each year. That’s a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Those little dust “bunnies” contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi, and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on. Air Duct Cleaning Toronto deals available.
The build-up of dirt and debris prevents the air from flowing freely throughout the ventilation system. That means it works harder and costs more to operate. Over time, the problem only gets worse.
Checking and changing filters, keeping systems maintained, having regular inspections, and ensuring moisture don’t get in are more important. Here are some reasons to have your air ducts cleaned:
One of the most common problems which require an air conditioner repair is the improper operation of the AC unit. If your air conditioner is on, be sure to close your home’s windows and outside doors. For room air conditioners, isolate the room or a group of connected rooms as much as possible from the rest of your home.
Other common problems with existing air conditioners result:
- faulty installation, poor service procedures, and inadequate maintenance.
- Improper installation of a central air conditioner can result in leaky ducts and low airflow.
- Refrigerant charge (the amount of refrigerant in the system) does not match the manufacturer’s specifications. If proper refrigerant charging is not performed during installation, the performance and efficiency of the unit is impaired.
- Electric control failure, compressor and fan controls can wear out, especially when the air conditioner turns on and off frequently, as is common when a system is oversize. Because corrosion of wire and terminals is also a problem in many systems
- air conditioners feature a thermostat sensor, located behind the control panel, which measures the temperature of the air coming into the evaporation coil. If the sensor is knocked out of position, the air conditioner could cycle constantly or behave erratically
- Drainage problems, when it’s humid outside, check the condensate drain to make sure it isn’t clogged and is draining properly
- Unqualified service technicians often fail to find refrigerant charging problems or even worsen existing problems by adding refrigerant to a system that is already full.
If you are replacing an older or failed split system, be sure that the evaporator coil is replaced with a new one that exactly matches the condenser coil in the new condensing unit. (The air conditioner’s efficiency will likely not improve if the existing evaporator coil is left in place; in fact, the old coil could cause the new compressor to fail prematurely.)
Hire a qualified and experienced technician for your air conditioner repair