AC Maintenance Toronto | keep your A/C running efficiently
AC Maintenance Toronto
An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. AC Maintenance Toronto Deals available so that regular cleaning and maintenance will save you money and extend the life of your heat pump or HVAC unit.
Whether you have a whole-house or one-room air conditioner, don’t make it work harder than it should. Replacing or cleaning air conditioner filters is a critical maintenance task.
Chances are that if you’ve neglected a spring checkup, your air conditioner isn’t cooling nearly as well as it could. A year’s worth of dirt and debris clogging the cooling fins, a low coolant level, a dirty blower fan filter and a number of other simple problems can significantly reduce the efficiency of your ac condenser and wear it out faster.
Tip: Call for service before the first heat wave!
The technician should:
- Check for the correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Get your air conditioner in primo working order before the cooling season.